Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sick kids...

I hate it when my babies are sick.. this time my big girl is sick.. A day off school and some warmth and a vegetate in order.. hopefully she will sleep past the crack of dawn tomorrow.. I really dont know how me of all people who thinks the best bit of sleep is 6am to 10am can have kids that get up at 6am!! its no fair, thats the best snuggle under the doona time of day...
Oh wella, I guess it means no going out in the crispy morning for the school run for the rest of us to..!!
Oh gosh I am tired I feel like I am making no sense... I'M GOING TO BED... night xo

2 comments:

monART said...

ahw sorry to read your dd is sick, Hope she'll be better soon. I love your happy bead people at the top of your blog

Taiche said...

Thanks Mon, she has bounced ok. I have made a few bead people, they are fun but time consuming and not very toddler friendly!! lol