Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Grumpy hour!

Arrggg I hope Mr 2 stays down for a snooze today, he has grumpy hours, usually 1pm, 3pm and 5pm since he has started to cut out day sleeps.
I have managed to convince him to go to bed for awhile but I am waiting for the foot steps to tell me I was kidding my self!
I cant go out the front and weed my garden because I don't have a fence to keep the child in and I have a busy road and a reservoir across from us. My front yard looks like a botanical garden of weeds and my roses are shriveled it is depressing.. I need a week of day sleeps from Quinn so I can weed the front and clean the house with out the whirlwind affect behind me. I have forgotten what it is like to clean something and for it to stay like that for a wee while.......here come the footsteps.. bye blogger off to amuse the gorgeous tired tanty 2 year old..
here is a pic of my fenceless yard and dry as a bone drought flavoured garden..


No comments: