Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Skull Knit... heaps of it!!

I bought 2 mtrs of this fantabulous skull knit from Spotlight and have made heaps of things for all the gorgeous little boys in my life.. All there Birthdays are around the same time..


This was my first attempt at Ottobre clothing.. I love those mags..
So this is my little dude Quinn doing some modeling shots for mum in his skull knit top and red cordies..
















These are some fun little pants I made out of Drill for my friends little mans 2nd birthday.. They look great on him..
I made a skull top to go with them too.











This is the back of them, I wasn't too sure I liked this style of pockets on the back, but the looked really good in the end..











This is the whole out fit he got.. Very pirateee cool...








Quinn got some shorts with skull patches but I have to iron them before I put a pic up, another gorgeous little boy got a long T and Quinn got a black hoodie with skull knit lining the hood, I also did one for another gorgeous boy who is turning 4 too!!








And after all the Skull things I still have some left over!!
I am really ready to start sewing some other colours..LOL

1 comment:

mermaids said...

great outfits! i love ottobre, too.

teri