Sunday, January 3, 2010

Where does the time go?

I can't believe August was the last time I made a post!

Lots of stuff has been happening in the land of T, Not much sewing though!

My sewing stuff is still in boxes, I make the occasional thing but not like I used to. We are getting a big bus to park in the backyard to store all of the stuff thats in the back room then hopefully kitchen time!! I am so over cooking on a stove top with no oven..

I am still in love with Roller Derby, I don't think that will change anytime soon. I had a nasty sprain a few months ago that left me with a cankle (calf/ankle) and off the skates for 5 weeks, I managed to keep busy with the admin side of derby for awhile.

This was taken at the hospital about 3 hours after it happened.


This was a few days later, the bruise got worse a few days after this too, it went from my toes and up my leg like a sock!


We had an interview with a local magazine that came out at the start of December, here is one of the pics that the magazine gave us, the team has grown a lot since these pics were taken.


Here is a link to our roller derby blog Dragon City Derby Dolls

No comments: