Saturday, November 3, 2007

My First Post

Well this is my first attempt at a Blog, so if its crappy, stiff, I'm sure you'll get over it..! ;-)

I have always thought writing things and thoughts out can always be interpreted differently by people, so if ever anyone is confused about something I have written, please SPEAK UP because I am not the sort of person to intentionally offend people..

Well I suppose I should start with me...

I'm a mum to 2 beautiful kids, a girl who is 7 years and a boy who is 18 months, they are my life..
I have an amazing partner and I adore him, he is totally crazy and I love it!!

I love doing crafty stuff, my mother is amazing with what she creates and I am hoping she retires early enough to teach me her magics..

I will post stuff on here that I have made and works in progress, I might even put my botches up for a laugh!!

Well that might do me for now, my boy will be waking up soon and I should be doing housework!!

No comments: