Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ok just dooo ittt!!!


Jeebus it has been ages since I have updated anything...I have been such a slacker since Christmas. I didn't want to put anything up until I had given everyone their gifts...
Anyhoo it is late so I will try to make sense..

I got the Olivia pattern FINALLY and I love it, so cute and so easy and so fun to make...
I made one in a size 2 and the other in a size 6ish..

Quinn was really not happy to model a dress for me.... poor kid the things he does for his mama..!





I can see me making lots more of these......


I made for the little brother of the first Olivia a pair of Ottobre Aqua shorts, they come together really nice..

I am sure I have made more over the last month I just need to think...haha

2 comments:

Cupcakes for Alice said...

The Olivia pattern ones are really awesome..I love how the hoodies are long... you got such talent!

mistyeiz said...

that is so cute!! also, i have the same yellow starry fabric too. :D

mistyeiz
http://stitchbystitch.mistyeiz.com